FORM OF APPLICATION including Terms & Conditions for APPOINTMENT OF DISTRIBUTOR/WHOLESLLER FOR MARKETING of “KANCH” BRAND PRODUCTS OF THE CORPORATION SUCH ASPACKAGED DRINGKING WATER BOTTLE, NATURAL FRUIT JUICE of PINE APPLE & ORANGE DRINK, SQUASH,LITCHI DRINK,MANGO DRINK, MUSTARD OIL, TURMERIC POWDER, SPICES (Masala), PICKLES, CITRONELLA OIL & LEMON GRASS OIL INCLUDING TEA PACK,DHUNA AND UNIQUE MASALA OF SHATKORA ETC.
Principle of Assurrance:
- The Assam Hills Small Industries Development Corporation Ltd., A Govt. of Assam undertaking has launched its products in the brand name of “KANCH” Trade Mark, a pure & natural fruit juice & Packaged drinking water in different stages of filtration with REVERSE OSMOSIS process ,U.V treated and OZONISED with fully Lab. Equipped and “ISI mark” certified by Bureau of Indian standard, Government of India.
- The Corporation assured the value customer as well as Distributor/ Whole seller and Retailers for continuous supply of products on market demand.
Terms & Conditions:
- Interested/appointed Distributor/Wholesaler should deposit Rs. 50,000. /- Only (fifty thousand) as a SECURITY Deposit ( refundable) in the form of bank draft in favor of Managing Director , Assam Hills Small Industries Development Corporation Ltd. , Manja Industrial Complex, Manja, Diphu-Manja Road, KarbiAnglong.
- The official/representatives of the Corporation will inspect at site/ location of the proposed Distributorship before granting appointment as Distributorship.
- Distributor should submit 2 (two) copy of recent passport size photograph with bio-data and necessary documents.
- The Corporation will deliver the products to the distributor’s site by departmental vehicle/hired vehicle which will be inclusive of carrying charges within 150 KM radius from the factory and after that the carrying charge will be added extra on the basis of KM of POL cost.
- The party may take delivery from the Ex-FACTORY, DEITHOR/MANJA INDUSTRIAL COMPELX/BORO-HAFLONG.If desires so the transportation charge will be borne by the party itself.
- The every consignment shall be delivered to the concerned party on CoD basis against the total order value subject to the minimum quantity of order values which should be Rs.50,000.00 TO Rs.1,00,000.00 Lakhs or above.
- The Products once sold shall not be taken back or replacement except manufacturing Defects.
- The Distributor may check the products at the time of delivery in the case of leakage etc.
- Bill invoice should beclear/ pay if any, before the next order of products.
- I am/We are fully liable & responsible in the case of defaulter and can cease/takeover of my any property etc. by the authority of AHSIDC Ltd.
- I/We agree that any dispute on bill details etc. will be directly settled by me / us with the billing Company (Corporation) and in Diphu Court jurisdiction only.
- I/We agree to pay the exact bill amount due as per the billing invoice before the next consignment /order/demand on due time thereof, failing which I/we shall hold the Corporation harmless against the consequence thereof including particular non-payment of billing amount.
- Rate/Price may be fluctuated subject to the prevailing market price/demand without giving notice to the Distributor etc.
- The party should deposit a POST CHEQUE to the Authority of the Corporation as a 2ndSECURITY.
- Disclaimer: Insurance is the Subject of solicitation and Corporation is not responsible for any Compensation or processing of claim will be subject to exclusions of insurance for any damage during transportation by the party itself.
- After havinggone through the Terms & Conditions above , I / We agree to abideby the rules of the Corporation and attach my/our Application Form for appointment of Distributorship.